Thursday, February 24, 2011

7 .My News =)


Hi every body!!!

I have to said sry to all of my friends here...
They were worried about me last 2 days...
ya! Am sad...
but now all the thing was settle...
so
dont worry me again~
ok?!
hehe...

Am start work a new job already a week...
so fast!
how was my new job?
just said "Busy"
Am also wish have alot of work to do...
y?
becoz if without work...will feel damn boring at there...
Anti online...
=(
so...wish have alot alot alot of work for me...
wahaha =D
sorpo ar meeee....

Am work as???
Many friend asked a same question...
as Clerk...
Just a normal clerk...
But my Manager said Clerk quite important for a company...
hehe =D

Hope I can upgrade myself in my future...
=)

Tomorrow is last day work in this week...
Am happy...
I have time to sleep late...
Every morning 7.30am have to wake up...
Am a pig...
lie on the bed more 10mins or 15mins just woke up~
@.@'''

Hehe...

The End
stay turn for my next post~
miss u guy~
muackzz

No comments:

Post a Comment